dr. András LÁSZLÓ
Born: in Budapest / Hungary, 01.05. 1949
Eötvös Loránd University / Budapest, Faculty of Law, J.D. „cum laude” :
COMMAND OF LANGUAGES: English, Russian
ADMITTED to the Budapest Bar Association: 1998.
PREVIOUS POSTS AND OFFICES:
- Legal adviser at a foreign trade company, head of section of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, head of department at the National Planning Office, deputy secretary of state at the Ministry of Finance, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors, at Hungaropharma Joint-Stoke Company.
LECTURES AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Review of foreign language articles and books on the European Union.
- Hungary's experiences in antidumping cases in the European Union.
- Hungary's experiences in the restructuring and M&A cases and privatizations.
- Comments on statutes concerning with micro and small size companies..
- Articles on social sciences in the weekly paper.